Prevents lesions caused by HPV
This vaginal gel was designed to prevent and treat lesions caused by HPV (the human papillomavirus).
It creates a protective barrier around the cervical transformation zone, reducing the risks of HPV getting there. It supports the healing process for any lesions in the cervical/vaginal mucous membranes caused by the virus.
How to use
The recommended duration of treatment is 6 months.
Apply once daily for 21 days followed by once every two days for the next 5 months, depending on your medical prescription. Stop when you get your period.
Using the single-dose applicator, apply directly into the vagina, preferably just before bed. Squeeze the tube to empty all its contents before gently removing it. Do not rinse. Throw the applicator away after use. Can be used with condoms.
- Hyaluronic acid niosomes. Their main action is surface hydration for tissues, increasing elasticity.
- Beta-glucane niosomes. Thanks to their antioxidant properties, they support the natural repair process of the skin and mucous membranes.
- Centella asiatica phytosomes. They have reparative action on mucous membranes.
- BioEcolia. An alpha-oligoglucane which stimulates growth of good bacterial flora and rebalances the microbiota of the cervical/vaginal ecosystem.
- Aloe vera. It has hydrating, regenerating and reparative action on the cervical/vaginal zone.
- Coriolus versicolor. It has regenerating activity on lesions and microlesions in the cervical/vaginal area.
- Neem extract. It has emollient activity which supports the natural scarring process and soothes redness and itching.
Store in a cool, dry place.
The composition may be subject to variations, so we advise you to always check the list on the purchased product.