Washable cloth face mask
Protect yourself with style
Made in France
Fun cloth protection masks to keep safe in style!
These masks have been certified by the French Army for use by professionals and individuals coming into contact with the general public. They offer the highest possible level of protection to ensure you are safe at work and in your daily life.
- 3 µm particle filtration efficacy: over 90%
- 1 µm particle filtration efficacy: over 90%
- Air permeability with a 100 Pa depression: over 96 L.m².s-1
How to use
This mask can be washed 60 times. It can therefore be used 61 times.
Wash it in the washing machine with your normal wash powder.
Choose a wash cycle of at least 30 minutes at at least 60°C.
You can put the mask in the washing machine with the rest of your clothes.
Plump the mask back into shape after it has been washed.
How to put on, use, take off and dispose of masks
- Before touching your mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap or hand sanitiser.
- Put the mask on, making sure it covers your nose and mouth. Adjust it so it fits your face as snugly as possible. There should be no air drafts coming up into your eyes or going out from the sides when you breathe out forcefully.
- For FFP (filtering) masks, you need to check that it is airtight. Cover the filtering surface with a piece of cling film held in place with your hands. Breathe in deeply. The mask should crinkle towards your face slightly. If it doesn't, it isn't airtight and needs to be adjusted.
- Do not touch your mask anymore after you have put it on. Avoid moving it or adjusting it when it's on your face. If you do have to touch your mask for any reason, immediately wash your hands with soap or hand sanitiser.
- Change your mask if you want to eat or drink anything.
- If your mask gets moist, change it and use a new one. Do not reuse single-use masks.
- To take the mask off: if you were wearing gloves, start by removing them. Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitiser.
- Remove the mask by taking the back of it from around your ears to it comes off the front of your face naturally. Do not touch the front of your mask. Immediately throw the used mask away in a closed bin. If your mask if reusable, place it in a sealed plastic back to keep it and you protected before you are able to wash it. Wash your hands with soap or hand sanitiser.
This item is not a medical device as per EU Regulation 2017/747 (surgical masks) or a piece of personal protective equipment as per EU Regulation 2016/425 (FFP2-type filtering masks).
This mask stops droplets from the mouth and nose only. It is not a substitute for other protective measures such as social distancing and frequent hand washing.
100% Stretchable polyester.
Change your mask every 4 hours.
This mask is not for health care professionals.
This mask is not a substitute for other recommended protective measures (e.g. hand washing, social distancing, reducing contact with other people).
Mask created and made in France.
The composition may be subject to variations, so we advise you to always check the list on the purchased product.