Liposomal Vitamin C
Net weight 53.3g
It is a high quality vitamin C with small and well encapsulated liposomes from 200 to 400 nm
Vitamin C is actively involved and helps to:
• Maintain the normal function of the immune system
• Maintain collagen formation for the normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, teeth and skin
• Maintain performance of energy metabolism
• Maintain nervous system function
• Maintain psychological function
• Protect cells against oxidative stress
• Reduce fatigue
• Increase iron absorption in the body
Kemp House, 152-160
London City Road EC1V 2NX
How to use
take 1 capsule a day to swallow with a large glass of water.
Ingredients: Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 500mg (625% of reference intakes), support: phosphatides (from sunflower lecithin), vegetable capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose).
Contains no salt, starches, soya, wheat, corn, gluten, lactose, dairy, preservatives or dyes.
Nutritional analysis for 1 capsule:
Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) - 500mg (625% of reference intakes)
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of reach of children.
For children, pregnant or breastfeeding women or people undergoing medical treatment always seek the advice of a health professional.