Plants and Chromium
EXPURYL: herbal dietary supplement and chromium.
- Artichoke contributes to intestinal comfort and facilitates digestion.
- Artichoke and dandelion contribute to the maintenance of normal liver function.
- Dandelion, artichoke and blackcurrant contribute to the maintenance of normal renal elimination.
- Chromium and cinnamon help maintain normal blood glucose.
18 avenue Dutartre
78150 Le Chesnay
How to use
1 to 2 tablespoons to take with a glass of water outside meals
One-month renewable program
Ingredients: Water, vegetable glycerin, blackcurrant, dandelion, green tea, artichoke, turmeric, potassium sorbate, lemon juice, chromium chloride and rice protein hydrolyzate.
Nutritional analysis for
Blackcurrant (fruit and leaf): 389 mg
Artichoke (bract): 167 mg
Dandelion (leaf): 353 mg
Green tea (leaf): 249 mg
Turmeric (rhizome): 50 mg
Chromium (HYPRO-RI®): 12.5 μg (62% of RDA)
* RDA: daily reference intakes
Dietary supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet.
It is recommended not to exceed the recommended daily dose.
Close the bottle after use and keep it cool after opening
Do not leave within the reach of children
No contraindications in pregnant or breastfeeding woman
Keep cool, dry and away from light.
The composition may be subject to variations, so we advise you to always check the list on the purchased product.